FAQs and Studio Policies
•Please do not put lotion on before class. You will slide off the pole!
•Please leave jewelry at home, you will be asked to take off rings and bracelets in class
•Street parking is available.
•Yes, we have a bathroom!
•You must be 18+ to attend classes
What room is my class in?
If the schedule says "The Loft" your class is upstairs.
If the schedule says "The Lair" your class is downstairs.
What should I wear to class?
For pole classes, shorts and sleeveless tops are recommended.
You need skin to stick to the pole.
For conditioning and flexibility classes, comfortable athletic
attire is recommended.
I have no upper body strength, will i be ok?
No upper body strength? No problem! You have to start somewhere, and we would love to help you build it up!
Are men allowed in class?
Of course! We encourage all genders and body types to join!
What is your late policy?
We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to class. We understand that things come up, subway delays, traffic, etc. Please let us know if you think you'll be late and we can try to work it out.
This is a safety issue, and we ask that you respect both our instructors and other students by showing up on time.
What is your cancellation policy for classes?
If you cancel at least 3 hours before class starts you will still keep your class credit. If you cancel within the 3 hours before class, you lose your class credit.
What is your Cancellation policy for Workshops and Specialty Classes?
If you cancel at least 12 hours before class starts you will still keep your class credit. The amount of the workshop will be put into your account. If you cancel within the 12 hours before class, you lose your class credit.
What is your 'No Show' Policy?
Your account will automatically be charged $15 for not showing up to a class you signed up for.
What happens when I am added to the waitlist?
When classes and workshops are full, you can sign up to be on the waitlist. Often, people sign out early from classes, making room for those on the waitlist. When a student signs out within the 3 hour cancelation period for class or 12 hour cancelation period for workshops, you will receive an automatic email or text message letting you know you have been taken off the waitlist, and given a spot in the class. At that point, you will be held to the same cancelation policy as any other class you sign up for.
In case someone late cancels a class you are waitlisted for, you will be notified by phone, text, or email to let you know you have been added to class from the waitlist.
Please make sure we have a valid phone number and email, so we can easily contact you.
When you sign up for the waitlist, please be prepared to come to the studio and take the class.
If you are not sure you will be able to make it on short notice, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being charged for class in case you are added in. If you are added into class, you will be held to the same cancelation policy as any other class you sign up for.
What is your refund policy?
Class cards and memberships are non-refundable. Once you purchase your classes, make sure you know the expiration date and use all classes before that date. We will not extend the expiration date.
i have class credit in my account, why can't i book a class?
Chances are, your class credit is expired. All purchases have varying expiration dates, from 1 week-6 months. Please check the expiration date on your purchase.
If you would like to reinstate your class credit, there is a $10 fee for any drop in classes, and $5 fee per remaining class in your class pack.
Space rentals are for personal use (practice, rehearsals, videotaping, etc.), and are not for profit purposes.
If you would like to book the studio for a photo shoot or video shoot, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a group wishing to attend a regularly scheduled class?
We recommend groups between 4-12 people book a private party, please see policies below.
Groups over 12 people please contact the studio directly to discuss options.
If your group would like to join one of our regularly scheduled classes please read through the following for all necessary information:
- Your group must follow the regular class instruction.
- There are no photos allowed during our classes.
- Your group may not be disruptive to other students in class.
- We do not allow any special attire (sashes, crowns, etc for birthdays or bachelorette parties).
- Every member of your group must have a MindBody account and sign up for the class individually. We do not offer group bookings for regularly scheduled classes.
- Your group is still subject to all IncrediPole late policies and no show policies, no exceptions.
Pole Party Policies
- At least a 50% deposit must be paid at the time of booking in order to make your reservation.
- Remaining balance must be paid within 72 hours of the party.
- If the number of people changes in your party and your rate is affected by it, you MUST let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time in order to update your information in the system. We will not be able to charge a lower rate unless you give us enough time to update the system.
- In case of cancelation, up to 7 days before the party, you will get 50% of the total party cost refunded to your card or you can reschedule for no extra charge.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before your party, you will get 50% of the total party cost refunded to your card. You will not be able to reschedule unless paying for another party. Please note, cancelation can be made no later than 24 hours before the party start time. If you cancel within 24 hours before your party you will be receive no refund. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON FULL CHARGE FOR LATE COMERS OR LATE CANCELATIONS.
- If you are planning on bringing food or beverages with you, you are allowed to use the studio with your group, 15 minutes before or after your scheduled party. Food and drinks (except for water) are not allowed inside the dance studio. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be consumed before the start of your party.
- Lateness to parties will result in a shorter party time with the discretion of the instructor regarding proceeding with the party or not. (Over 30 minutes late to a party will most likely mean you will NOT be getting a party, so don’t be late!).
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.